POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Some polyhedra for your consideration : Some polyhedra for your consideration Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Some polyhedra for your consideration
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 13 Mar 2010 16:15:01
Message: <web.4b9bff9b205350dffea7d2d80@news.povray.org>
Some snub icosidodecahedra; members of the uniform nonconvex polyhedra.

I've been converting more files from George Hart's library of polyhedra at
http://www.georgehart.com/virtual-polyhedra/vp.html, and been having fun
rendering them for last month or so.

The rest of my renders on this set may be viewed here:
http://www.infradead.org/~wmp/polyhedra/uniform_nonconvex.html

(Actually I'm a little confused; wikipedia's list of nonconvex polyhedra name
52, two of which are missing from GH's pages, which nevertheless features 56.
I've rendered the 56 :-)

Bill

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'nonconvex_snub_icosidodecahedra.jpg.png' (591 KB)

Preview of image 'nonconvex_snub_icosidodecahedra.jpg.png'
nonconvex_snub_icosidodecahedra.jpg.png