POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Citify : Re: Citify Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Citify
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 8 Mar 2010 04:30:01
Message: <web.4b94c38737e423e26dd25f0b0@news.povray.org>
Lovely! That test image is almost worth entering already.

I did something a little like this to build random wooden staircases and
platforms around my brick-column-knots a couple of years ago... automation was
the only practical way to do it, and the end result looked pretty realistic even
up close.

I look forward to more of these, especially the apartment-block balcony style!

Bill