POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Landscape Design : Re: Landscape Design Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Landscape Design
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 23 Feb 2010 06:05:01
Message: <web.4b83b54c898655f1cba3fb0f0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
> Nice indeed. I suppose that the association's purpose is to see if designs
> fit into an overall *uniform* perspective of the street/neighbourhood,
> trying to avoid *chaos*? Maybe becoming a member and trying to steer
> decisions is an option?
>
> Thomas

Thanks for the compliment. I'm not too worried anymore because at the moment I'm
in "saving" mode instead of "spending" mode anyway. By the time I'm ready to do
the landscaping again I'm sure there will be different people on the landscaping
committee. I'll just hang on to my plans for now and wait.

Regards,
Dave Blandston