POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Landscape Design : Re: Landscape Design Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:11:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Landscape Design
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 22 Feb 2010 15:00:01
Message: <web.4b82e1d3898655f1b88b47e40@news.povray.org>
"Dave Blandston" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> This was my design for my front yard, which slopes steeply toward the street. I
> never built this stuff because my dumb homeowner's association denied it. ("Too
> extensive and too permanent.")

That's a very good-looking design! Had you planned to place vegetation on the
terraces?

I don't know why HOAs always have to make trouble for people. Your design would
have likely improved the character of your neighborhood. I can't see how it
would have detracted from it. It seems to me that if you own a piece of
property, you should be allowed to build beautiful things onto it.

> My wife's webpage has some pictures that show the patio - look at the very last >
picture if you're interested. (Igno
re the goofy looking guy in the photo!)
> http://paulascharity.com/OtherPhotos/index.html

Nice patio. Hey, is that a San Pedro cactus back there?