POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Landscape Design : Landscape Design Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  Landscape Design
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 22 Feb 2010 11:15:01
Message: <web.4b82ad136fddfc4dcba3fb0f0@news.povray.org>
Hello,

This was my design for my front yard, which slopes steeply toward the street. I
never built this stuff because my dumb homeowner's association denied it. ("Too
extensive and too permanent.") The upper left picture shows the view from the
street. The white object on the right represents the driveway. The pergola
doesn't have all the slats shown on the top - I planned to put a wysteria vine
on it. The retaining walls and walkway would have been faced with stones and
bordered with bricks to match my side walkway and back patio. My wife's webpage
has some pictures that show the patio - look at the very last picture if you're
interested. (Ignore the goofy looking guy in the photo!)
http://paulascharity.com/OtherPhotos/index.html

Regards,
Dave Blandston

Post a reply to this message