POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lego helicopter no386 : Lego helicopter no386 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:30:03 EDT (-0400)
  Lego helicopter no386
From: StephenS
Date: 31 Jan 2010 21:15:00
Message: <web.4b6638151499306cbb329c80@news.povray.org>
The starting of a Lego sequence of pictures i'm working on. I'm trying to
duplicate the look and feel of the instruction book that came with this model.

The box lists:
LEGO Building Toy 386
Made in Canada by Samsonite of Canada Limited

I've not had success finding this model on the internet(limited looking).
I got this as a christmass gift in my youth. The recent posts have renewed my
interest. Still some parts to model, and some to improve.
This picture is the same posted by me on the Bishop3d website.

Comments welcome.

Stephen S

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'helicopter_386_0000.png' (2 KB)

Preview of image 'helicopter_386_0000.png'
helicopter_386_0000.png