POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Animation of a robot : Re: Animation of a robot Server Time
17 May 2024 19:37:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation of a robot
From: Kenneth
Date: 30 Dec 2009 12:00:01
Message: <web.4b3b85d8da7a1ec865f302820@news.povray.org>
"H. Karsten" <h-karsten()web.de> wrote:
> ... This is the first animation, a run-loop...

All I can say is... AMAZING! It's looking great so far.  I'm doubly-amazed at
how relatively quickly you have managed to build and animate this complex beast.
Such realistic details! (A project like this would have taken me...oh, six
months or longer--and with far less detail than you have created.)

Looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

Ken