POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Problems with editor dll : Problems with editor dll Server Time
26 Apr 2024 15:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  Problems with editor dll
From: mosaik
Date: 26 Dec 2009 17:30:01
Message: <web.4b368e131d54116435bf58e0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have some problems getting povray 3.6 compiled and running:
* I use Visual C++ 2008 Express edition
* when starting pvengine.exe (after having compiled it) I get the following
error message: ERROR: wrong editor DLL version [expected 0301, got 0300]

So it seems that the current source download for windows is inconsistent!? How
can I resolve this problem? Can someone provide the matching editor DLL version?

thank you,

Andi