POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Utility for creating animations in POV : Utility for creating animations in POV Server Time
21 May 2024 14:15:26 EDT (-0400)
  Utility for creating animations in POV
From: trp
Date: 17 Dec 2009 10:10:00
Message: <web.4b2a49052ec4f00bba08f230@news.povray.org>
Hello All.

I have written a small program to create character animations in POV. Would
anyone like to beta test it? It works on the idea of designing a skeletal

action files that manipulate the bones and the corresponding CSG over time. All
of the output is POV code. The documentation with some lesson tutorials is
on-line if you want to look at it before trying the program.

The program is beta so expect some bugs. But, it does seem to work even though I
already have a list of things to fix and finish. Let me know what you find and I

options.

You can find it at http://www.imagicproductions.com

Thanks,
TRP