POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Looking for blocks.inc file : Looking for blocks.inc file Server Time
29 Apr 2024 07:57:10 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for blocks.inc file
From: radicalrod
Date: 9 Dec 2009 16:00:01
Message: <web.4b200ee3cb69e39f4719702c0@news.povray.org>
Hello all,
There was a post on here several years ago for the same file, but it seems it
drifted off on a tangent.  The file I am looking for is called blocks.inc, it
contains a macro for rendering a pile of wooden alphabet blocks (they kind
children play with), you supply a word or phrase and it is spelled out on 3D
wooden blocks.  The file has nothing to do with Lego blocks, these blocks are
three-dimensional, six sided square blocks with a letter on each "face".

I found a few rare links via Google, but they all lead to dead ends.  I am sure
this file is squirreled away somewhere, it is a very useful scene file and I
would greatly appreciate if anyone still has a copy of it, as mine has
disappeared into thin smoke.