POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making a splash with Silo 2.1 : Re: Making a splash with Silo 2.1 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making a splash with Silo 2.1
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 10 Nov 2009 23:50:01
Message: <web.4afa39e656fa19ef4726e92b0@news.povray.org>
Paolo Gibellini <p.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Oh!
> Very well! It could be nice in a milky texture too.
> ;-)
> Paolo

Okay, *thanks* Paolo - I just spent almost 2 days working on milk... milk is
HARD! But it was fun in its own irritating way.

This is as close as I could get to looking like real milk without driving myself
mad. So then I gave my little old corroded copper POV-Ray logo a milk bath...

Rendered as EXR w/color correction, tone mapping, and PNG conversion in
Photoshop.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pov_logo_in_milk.png' (680 KB)

Preview of image 'pov_logo_in_milk.png'
pov_logo_in_milk.png