POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Clockwork Earth : Re: Clockwork Earth Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clockwork Earth
From: Edouard
Date: 1 Nov 2009 04:05:01
Message: <web.4aed4e2e2cd3e4ee7ac185430@news.povray.org>
"P Brewer" <pbj### [at] wowwaycom> wrote:
> Here is my incomplete IRTC entry for the Steampunk/Time round. I got distracted
> and lost interest, but I may as well share it. It's about 1/2 done. I intended
> to add a lot of details to the clockwork portion itself, and well as fill out
> the scene and background with clutter.
>
> All geometry is CSG/Isosurface

That's a fantastic render - it would easily have competed with the other entries
even as it! Really, really nice.

> Liberal use of the Edouard's DF3 prox macro for texturing

Wow - glad it's been useful for you. I'm actually kind of honoured that several
people with obviously more time and talent than myself have been able to get
some use from it!

Cheers,
Edouard.