POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC detail shot : IRTC detail shot Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC detail shot
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 1 Nov 2009 00:55:02
Message: <web.4aed13e45327220f4726e92b0@news.povray.org>
Hi all, here's a test render of one of the tubes used in my "Time (Steampunked)"
IRTC entry. My final shot doesn't reveal all the detail so I wanted to show a
close up :)

Sad Fact: I've been pretty bad lately about not posting my competition entries
until the VERY end - in fact, three out of four of my most recent entries have
been literally posted with only minute(s) to spare (tonight being no exception),
so as a personal joke I set my alarm clock digits to read 23:59. It wasn't so
funny tonight though when, with only a couple of minutes left befre deadline,
the IRTC server was repeatedly giving me a "Too Busy" error code.

Happy Fact: Luckily I finally did get my shot posted just before the round
closed :)

Cheers,
Rob

Post a reply to this message