POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Real glass of water : Re: Real glass of water Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real glass of water
From: Gaf
Date: 20 Oct 2009 03:40:00
Message: <web.4add688cb3eb06013a6325dd0@news.povray.org>
- The render time is 51 hour and 5 minutes on simple Pentium4 3.4Ghz CPU

- The bezier spline is fully hand coded (I NEVER use third party modelling tool,
always only clean POV-Ray. POV-ray the best 3D application in the world!).

- That true, the fog is not so good idea (i will remove)

- I fear, the bubbles = more and more render time, but i think one or two ice
cube is possible solution :-)