POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : D200 Photons : D200 Photons Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  D200 Photons
From: Graham
Date: 17 Oct 2009 10:45:01
Message: <web.4ad9d722ceb6c1e45e444af40@news.povray.org>
Seeking feedback. The render only took 4 days, 1.5 hours. The (plain) scene is
derived from the Photons_Radiosity.pov, with my own shape used - a sphere with
200 numbered equal sized circular flat faces. The left is quite reflective and
gives me pause to reconsider if a mirrorball can be adequately created in
POVRAY.
The right... I'd like to have one of those (in glass or plastic or whatever).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'dcc_photons_radiosity.jpg' (192 KB)

Preview of image 'dcc_photons_radiosity.jpg'
dcc_photons_radiosity.jpg