POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ink diffusion rendering for suggestions. : Re: ink diffusion rendering for suggestions. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:13:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ink diffusion rendering for suggestions.
From: Paean
Date: 14 Oct 2009 21:40:02
Message: <web.4ad67ce3edf569a01524ae1d0@news.povray.org>
> Paean wrote:
>
> > Anyone else that can do me a favor will be very appreciated too.
>
> My suggestion would be make the ink df3 available for
> download somewhere and post a link here. Someone might
> just feel the itch to try tinkering with it without
> the pressure of *having* to produce a result ;)

Hi, Christian,

Good Suggestion.

I have attached the files required(it is much smaller than i think after
compression).

Uncompress the tar.gz and then povray mesh2.ini.

Anyone can do me a favor to adjust the media parameters will be very
appreciated. I am learning the media rendering too, but I do not have much
rendering experience and it seems hard to make the media look like you want.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Paean

Post a reply to this message