POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One-click viewing of MPG's in Firefox : One-click viewing of MPG's in Firefox Server Time
28 Sep 2024 15:13:58 EDT (-0400)
  One-click viewing of MPG's in Firefox
From: gregjohn
Date: 3 Oct 2009 08:45:01
Message: <web.4ac7469ed1d5c14934d207310@news.povray.org>
Hi. I've noted lately that for me in Firefox, clicking on an MPG file brings up
the Quicktime [*] symbol, which then ends in a question mark.

Q: what's the quickest and easiest path to fix this?

[*] Rant against Quicktime: If you're *that* clueless/ obstructionist as to be
unable to play one of the more basic formats from since at least the 1990's, why
would I **ever** pay you money to upgrade?