POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Outside micrometer : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Outside micrometer Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:16:41 EDT (-0400)
  Anaglyph (red/cyan), Outside micrometer
From: StephenS
Date: 30 Sep 2009 20:50:00
Message: <web.4ac3fc78186cc59dcad2afaf0@news.povray.org>
A gray scale anaglyph of an outside micrometer, 0 to 1 inch.

Previously I would have made the scales with an image map or objects just above
the surface(shadows!). For this picture I used object patterns, I like the
result.

Comments welcome.

Stephen S

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'micrometer_3dpair_e.png' (298 KB)

Preview of image 'micrometer_3dpair_e.png'
micrometer_3dpair_e.png