POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ?? .dat ?? : Re: ?? .dat ?? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:25:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ?? .dat ??
From: alphaQuad
Date: 25 Sep 2009 13:25:01
Message: <web.4abcfc8e779bddb25c4890ca0@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> "Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > clipka <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote:

> > > That appears to be some issue with the web interface. Something broke
> > > with the recent update?
> >
> > Does anyone know what has happened and if it will be able to be repaired.
> >
> > I use the web interface at both home and work (work I don't have access to
> > newsservers) and the result is the same for both, a .dat extension on every
> > image (also for any other attachment type).
> >
> > It appears to just be appending the extra extension, not actually changing the
> > file.  DLing it and simply removing the extension makes it viewable.
> >

> > -tgq
>
> really, so which dweeb is responsible for this BS. Everyone sucks except for the
> ones that dont. TGQ you rock and dont suck. But I'm outta here because of the
> mentally challenged ones who run things around here.
>
> clipka youre just a jealous dork,
> Warp, you fair no better,
> and Jim Henderson AKA John Dense Rim, youre the biggest dense rim ever!
>
> The fact that this stupid crap wasnt fixed the same day, speaks volumes about
> these pathetic turds.
>
> Later. I'll always remember Trevor tho, anyone lucky enough to work with Trevor,
> should thank their lucky stars.
>
> oh and that dork using MSBS to compile povray 3.7, learn something foo.

anarchists can call the President of Iran a "loon", a man clearly concerned for
every good person, on national airtime, then the right to freedom of speech
belongs to everyone.

windows stereo version can be found.

Known bugs:
Win98SE
Single stereo image using, Post_Frame_Command or Post_Scene_Command:
Toggle closed message window: alt-m
Stereo movie: no bugs, message window can remain open.

Vista
Post_Frame_Command or Post_Scene_Command:
Crashes, execute batch file manually. Maybe closing msg window is the fix, but

*CORRECTLY* compiled with mingw version 3.6.3
http://home.earthlink.net/~povraytrace/

Use #version 3.63;

Includes glow, motionBlur, and date megapov patches

All good people will be together soon, leaving the dorks and dweebs to their
nightmare .. tick tock,
aQ