POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Late Thursday Abstract : Re: Late Thursday Abstract Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Late Thursday Abstract
From: triple r
Date: 24 Sep 2009 23:00:01
Message: <web.4abc30b3c22ec3f4958421d50@news.povray.org>
"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote:
> I've illuminated the scene using a rectangle placed at the "position" of the
> screen. i.e. I've placed the camera where my eyes are in my usual seating
> position

What about something like what I've attempted to picture below?  Frame it with
the proper perspective for  a bit of a trompe l'oeil effect.  This might further
the illusion that it's really 'behind' the monitor, but of course it might not
be quite as elegant.  Of course I've really exaggerated this below, but you get
the idea anyway.

Oh, and it's really a very nice image.  Simple and elegant.  Good work, as
always.

 - Ricky

Monospace required:

+----------------------+