POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Picking up steam... slowly... : Re: Picking up steam... slowly... Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:30:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Picking up steam... slowly...
From: P Brewer
Date: 18 Sep 2009 16:20:01
Message: <web.4ab3eb5fc716c3fd3653e1bc0@news.povray.org>
Looks great so far.

Question for you, how do you control blobs into such a defined shape? =) I
always considered them limited to "organic" shapes and myself have virtually
never used them. But with what you are doing, they look quite powerful.

I applaud your detail and devotion to an sdl-only model. I'm trying to keep my
in process IRTC entry sdl and I sometimes think that whipping out the 3D modeler
would make some things a lot easier. There's something magical about a detailed
complex model that is built using pure sdl.