POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Portal : Portal Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:33:01 EDT (-0400)
  Portal
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 17 Sep 2009 07:55:01
Message: <web.4ab2231ac0296c6df22a6900@news.povray.org>
In 1985 a fiery portal opened up connecting our world with a heavy metal
universe. Four people were in close proximity to the portal - Don Dokken, George
Lynch, Jeff Pilson, and Mick Brown. All of them absorbed supernatural powers
from the energy emanating from the portal; power to create the legendary
masterpiece "Under Lock And Key." Although this historic event was documented by
photograph (see the album cover for proof), I decided to make a POV-Ray version
of the portal just for fun.

Thanks to Gilles Tran for sharing his MakeCloud macros!

Regards,
Dave Blandston

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: