POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Globe : Re: Globe Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:29:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Globe
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 13 Sep 2009 03:10:01
Message: <web.4aac998e9ba2f0a62182165e0@news.povray.org>
"P Brewer" <pbj### [at] wowwaycom> wrote:
> Working on the IRTC topic, and here is some work in process....  I thought it
> made a pretty good image on it's own.
>
> The raised ground is a pigment converted to isosurface.

And a good one at that. Good job! Somehow I'm reminded of wood-paneled walls,
leather chairs and distinguished gentlemen with pipes.

You know, looking at this particular render, I realize for the first time that
South America shows much more prominent erosion patterns than North America...
Very interesting...

Anyway, good object!

Sam