POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : DF3 Proximity Macro 0.95 - Source and Example : Re: DF3 Proximity Macro 0.95 - Source and Example Server Time
18 Jun 2024 07:46:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DF3 Proximity Macro 0.95 - Source and Example
From: P Brewer
Date: 11 Sep 2009 08:10:01
Message: <web.4aaa3d016b316fd83653e1bc0@news.povray.org>
Edouard,

I spent last night playing with this and I really appreciate all of your hard
work.

I am having problems getting the df3 to separate finer features (think edges
around an embossed logo). Do you have any tips that I could try out? Would
using more voxels help me out? Or can I tweak the feature size that it
recognizes?

Thanks!

Phil