POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DF3 Proximity Pattern - 0.95 Released : Re: DF3 Proximity Pattern - 0.95 Released Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:31:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DF3 Proximity Pattern - 0.95 Released
From: Edouard
Date: 10 Sep 2009 10:35:00
Message: <web.4aa90e66d49c2f41c83e2c410@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
> Right!
>
> Result of use of latest version. The building is showing a much smoother
> texture now (no noise is used here). I added some more features to the
> building. The smoke seems to originate *beside* the altar but is not. It
> starts horizontally before going upwards. I assume there is a bug in the
> wind effect of the smokegen macro (Mikael Carneholm) or the mistake is mine
> :-)
>
> For the wall-and-gate, I have to experiment further. Nothing really
> stricking is showing here so some tuning might be in order.
>
> Thomas

Looking good!

Please tell me if there are any changes you would like in the macros - I'd like
it if the macros were something people could actually use with as little effort
as possible.

And here's another texture - steel with some scratching on the outside, and rust
on the inside.

Cheers,
Edouard.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'prox_steel_trefoil.jpg' (80 KB)

Preview of image 'prox_steel_trefoil.jpg'
prox_steel_trefoil.jpg