POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : SVG Support / Improved Heightfield feature : Re: SVG Support / Improved Heightfield feature Server Time
29 Apr 2024 03:06:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SVG Support / Improved Heightfield feature
From: PeYo56 -- MmTr1x3
Date: 5 Aug 2009 16:30:01
Message: <web.4a79eb238dc34719fc50b39c0@news.povray.org>
Hello

For a svg plugin, it not will just work for HF but for texturing or other stuff,
because the advantage of texturing with povray is for the infinite resolution,
not like basic image as the games we can play, the advantage of image is to
create as we want.

I think that we can create a plugin for add svg when we can use bmp or png, for
texturing, HF, bumpmap, texturemap (it will increase the experience)