POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Sail boat : Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Sail boat Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:31:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Sail boat
From: Kenneth
Date: 4 Aug 2009 17:00:00
Message: <web.4a78a0e5d4698625f50167bc0@news.povray.org>
"StephenS" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> I was trying out the free version of Delftship, a program for modeling boat
> hulls.

Delftship--that looks like a very interesting program! (I hadn't heard of it
until now.) I have an idea for doing a scene with an old pirate vessel, and the
program looks to be ideal for it.  (My attempts at freeform hull-building in
sPatch have been...questionable!)

BTW, love your peg-legged character--I didn't notice that at first.

Ken