POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : the 59 icosahedra : the 59 icosahedra Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:27:06 EDT (-0400)
  the 59 icosahedra
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 20 Jul 2009 17:55:01
Message: <web.4a64e72cafb170792d5649c20@news.povray.org>
Yet more polyhedra. I don't think I need to elaborate on these... :-)

This is more of a reference image really, so I can see what they all look like.
I intend to do some more detailed renderings, looking at a selection of them
(since many look quite similar). However, this turned out so nice I thought I'd
share!

Bill

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'the_59_icosahedra.jpg' (545 KB)

Preview of image 'the_59_icosahedra.jpg'
the_59_icosahedra.jpg