POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Giving back to the group in shades : Re: Giving back to the group in shades Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:22:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giving back to the group in shades
From: alphaQuad
Date: 16 Jul 2009 23:50:00
Message: <web.4a5ff3fa42435b224a68f17b0@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > The message stands. You lie. You troll. You have no honest POV intent. You
> > produce nothing but instead follow me around hoping some of my success will
> > somehow magically change you into a real person with feelings.
>
> Hah!
>
> I did intent to keep my cake-hole shut, but I just can't help but LOL here:
> You're greatly overestimating yourself. I guess Jim - like a lot of others -
> has better things to do than to follow you around, hoping to feed on some
> breadcrumbs of your wisdom, power or POV magic.
>
> Get real, man. Here's news for you: You're *not* the center of the universe.

Yet 2 little trolls revolve endlessly around me with egos of gravitational
proportion, so in love. Makes me think of Rose on 2 and a half men; creepy
sweet.

Just cause you haven't the capacity to catch a glipse, keep trying, anything is
possible. The light will keep shining. No amount of jealousy will put it out.

Thanx for your creepy sweet and oh so sick interest in something you'll never
grok!