POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Giving back to the group in shades : Re: Giving back to the group in shades Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:10:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giving back to the group in shades
From: alphaQuad
Date: 16 Jul 2009 18:40:00
Message: <web.4a5fab7a42435b224a68f17b0@news.povray.org>
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 17:48:05 -0400, alphaQuad wrote:
>
> > Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

> >> It seems you still haven't listened to your own advice about how to
> >> deal with anger.  Instead of letting it go, you continue to engage in
> >> childish name calling tactics.
> >>
> >> Jim
> >
> > Ya "we all" want to be so perfect. It comes from being are programmed to
> > feel gulity for so many things. I however, know better. I know
> > perfection doesnt exist on any level, thank goodness for that. I'd hate
> > to think I had to be perfect. Always reaching and NEVER achieving, that
> > must be hell for you. Driven an ego instead doing POV work.
> >
> > The message stands. You lie. You troll. You have no honest POV intent.
> > You produce nothing but instead follow me around hoping some of my
> > success will somehow magically change you into a real person with
> > feelings.
>
> Man, you're a bore.
>
> You seem to be a very angry little boy because you just can't let it go,
> yet you continue to engage in playground bullying tactics.  You can't
> take criticism, yet you criticize everyone who doesn't agree with you.
> You seem to think that just because I don't post pretty pictures here
> that I don't contribute.
>
> Frankly, I don't care what you think.  You have no power over me, and
> your opinion means nothing to me.
>
> Jim

Sorry had to cut away .. I'll continue.

I'm not saying it wont happen or that it is impossible, NO. They are always
changed. You're welcome follow around in my light, just be warned. If you don't
learn how to act, your reality will wont be what it *could* be.

> Frankly, I don't care what you think.  You have no power over me, and
> your opinion means nothing to me.

LOL just keep saying that, and maybe it will come true. Yet here you are!

Wherever you go, there you are! Maybe you didn't realize that.

Techniqueless repetition is the 1st form of magic, also called prayer!
"Over and over, same words daily", hmmm, could work. Don't give up, you have to
be perfect, no one likes a quitter. LOL you're phunny as hell you know that?