POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Giving back to the group in shades : Re: Giving back to the group in shades Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:10:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giving back to the group in shades
From: clipka
Date: 16 Jul 2009 18:25:00
Message: <web.4a5fa88842435b22579432980@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> The message stands. You lie. You troll. You have no honest POV intent. You
> produce nothing but instead follow me around hoping some of my success will
> somehow magically change you into a real person with feelings.

Hah!

I did intent to keep my cake-hole shut, but I just can't help but LOL here:
You're greatly overestimating yourself. I guess Jim - like a lot of others -
has better things to do than to follow you around, hoping to feed on some
breadcrumbs of your wisdom, power or POV magic.

Get real, man. Here's news for you: You're *not* the center of the universe.