POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Giving back to the group in shades : Re: Giving back to the group in shades Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giving back to the group in shades
From: clipka
Date: 16 Jul 2009 16:25:01
Message: <web.4a5f8bb642435b22579432980@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> Yes you get what you put out. And you got it returned to you as it should be for
> all foolish jerks.
>
> I nailed it describing your true purpose here in my thread, same as John Dense
> Rim(anagram for Jim Henderson). Working together for POV purposes was never
> your intent. But working with ilk like your buddy Dense Rim, now that's your
> style.
>
> Allow me to put it into perspective for you. Telling you what is beyond your
> ability can open the door for you.
>
> The prerequisite to working together is that you must give up your lame-ass, BS
> superiority trip, something clearly beyond you. So you suck at that and have
> reason give it up. If you're so superior why can't you do that? Because you
> aren't superior. Most superior-tripped robots heads should explode at this. If
> only it were that easy.

I once heard that people accusing others of some shortcomings are often just
projecting their own.

The way you speak of superior-tripped robots with a tendency to explode...

Ah well, have it your way. But it seems to me that you should really address
your rants to yourself, and heed your own talk.

'nuff said.