POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Giving back to the group in shades : Re: Giving back to the group in shades Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:10:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giving back to the group in shades
From: alphaQuad
Date: 16 Jul 2009 04:20:00
Message: <web.4a5ee27142435b223072c1270@news.povray.org>
And so what if someone made money off my work.

Just shows I have value and worth to others around me unlike too many of YOU,
you trolls that only attempt a foul, a derail, not even real criticism but
slamming because you get some sick ego stroke for it.

It *was* my intent to make it a better world for everyone, that by example they
would learn, no matter how dense they might be, that there is more value in
working together than in any torture technique ever devised by these sick and
dark, foolish and ignorant MORONS that deserve only our backs, those with
spiritual capacity, turned to them as we conjure magical and wonderful events
to delight and amaze and generate laughter and contentment spiced with peace
and freedom.

America land of the free and home of the brave, just not brave enough to write
their reps and senators and not responsible enough to have freedom for the last
100 years or so. So huge a country that all little countries fall right in line
with America's corrupt profiteering laws, letting drug companies run
everything, making the same insane laws.

My world is as sick as it round, and it is people like YOU who make it that way.

And THAT my dear sick puppies is where you can get off.