POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Giving back to the group in shades : Re: Giving back to the group in shades Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giving back to the group in shades
From: clipka
Date: 15 Jul 2009 20:20:00
Message: <web.4a5e714b42435b22a95afc190@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> If you say you don't like something I draw, I know its perfect and you're a lame
> jealous fool.

No, if I don't like something you draw, I simply don't like it. As simple as
that. Nothing stops you from considering it perfect. Just like nothing stops me
from not liking it, and speaking my mind about it. (And nothing stops you from
considering me a jealous fool, irregardless of reality.)

I'm not jealous. I just don't like it. The starfield, that is. That's all. Well,
plus I've become a bit annoyed by your style of using these newsgroups as your
personal blog. Not everyone may find your work important enough to deserve
hourly updates.

> Its suprising you havn't stolen my work and called it your own.

Why should I steal stuff I don't like?

If I *was* that jealous fool of your fantasy, that's what I would probably do,
yes. So, given that I haven't stolen it - does that tell you anything?

BTW, if were to steal planetary stuff from someone, I'd probably steal from
other people. Ever noticed that you're not the first person in these newsgroups
to set up a POV-Ray planetarium?

Well, so much for stealing.

*sigh*