POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Giving back to the group in shades : Re: Giving back to the group in shades Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:10:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giving back to the group in shades
From: alphaQuad
Date: 15 Jul 2009 19:55:00
Message: <web.4a5e6bd942435b22244a3a50@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> Ah, and get some humor please. Didn't want to hurt your feelings, but currently
> you seem to be asking for it, so I'll do you the favor.

Ah! I been doing nothing but laughin at your ignorance and stupidity while
trying not to hurt your 3 and a half eye feelings. You couldn't hurt my
feelings even if you were real person with a valid opinion. You're nothing but
a 3.5-eye terd chip of the ol' DNA challenged block.

If you say you don't like something I draw, I know its perfect and you're a lame
jealous fool. Its suprising you havn't stolen my work and called it your own.