POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Giving back to the group in shades : Re: Giving back to the group in shades Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:12:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giving back to the group in shades
From: clipka
Date: 15 Jul 2009 17:15:01
Message: <web.4a5e467242435b22a95afc190@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
>  No I am just BSin' 'bout it all. There's no planetarium5.zip, I lied.

Ah, that's why... good to know.

> Get that link allergy treated and the gift is yours.

What link allergy? Didn't see many links recently in this blog of yours (not
that I read or even remember every post, to be honest; it gets a bit boring
over time).

Ah, and get some humor please. Didn't want to hurt your feelings, but currently
you seem to be asking for it, so I'll do you the favor.