POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Giving back to the group in shades : Re: Giving back to the group in shades Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giving back to the group in shades
From: alphaQuad
Date: 15 Jul 2009 15:45:00
Message: <web.4a5e308742435b22244a3a50@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> If that is indeed a POV-generated starfield,
 No I am just BSin' 'bout it all. There's no planetarium5.zip, I lied.

I am beginnning to believe a prescription lens is in order. Not an eye lens but
a brain lense. I invented, er wrote after given the secret, the hemisphere
tuning device based in Maxwell theory, removed from academia because they
didn't want you to have such a powerful gift. Those in need often display the
symptom of one bad eye.

Get that link allergy treated and the gift is yours.