POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Giving back to the group in shades : Re: Giving back to the group in shades Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:16:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giving back to the group in shades
From: clipka
Date: 15 Jul 2009 14:15:00
Message: <web.4a5e1c9342435b22a95afc190@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> upon close inspection of the code, there's is nothing else like THESE stars,
> since I wrote and designed every aspect of MY STARS!

Yeah, sure. Then what may *this* be...? ;)

One of many such artifacts, if one bothers to take a closer look; to me, they
bear striking resemblance to some Gnome "flying windows"-clone screensaver.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'screensaver.png' (207 KB)

Preview of image 'screensaver.png'