POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Giving back to the group in shades : Re: Giving back to the group in shades Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giving back to the group in shades
From: alphaQuad
Date: 15 Jul 2009 13:45:01
Message: <web.4a5e14cb42435b22244a3a50@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > The more I look at it, hmm, desktop material.
>
> The concept - yes, definitely.
>
> The quality - I'm afraid no, not at all.
>
> Get some better starfield (upon close inspection, you can tell it's a snapshot
> from a screensaver). A MUCH better one. Add some subtle lens flares.
>
> And by all means, DO move that interstellar ride out of sight...

upon close inspection of the code, there's is nothing else like THESE stars,
since I wrote and designed every aspect of MY STARS!

sheesh, clean those specs er sumthin

they were 50% flare and 70% glow and star size factor of 10, so small that
flares are barely noticeable

#declare StarSz = 10;              // 0-30 size [10] 0=off
#include "Flam_Bayer.inc"
#declare FlareStars = 50;           // 0-100 percent
#declare GlowStars = 70;

can you spell ...

the ride is leavin soon