POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Giving back to the group in shades : Re: Giving back to the group in shades Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:13:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giving back to the group in shades
From: alphaQuad
Date: 14 Jul 2009 11:55:01
Message: <web.4a5ca91642435b2212e19f830@news.povray.org>
I just gotta say this is way cool having 2 (complete) povrays to use at the same
time.

Complete as in Console with,
pifs that keep Console running
bats that need closing with @echo off cls
pvConsole_help prompt
text streams to 1 file (just the right streams)
anaglyphs auto-run from DOS in windows viewer after composite

added as of this post.

planetarium5.zip for 3D-space Cadets
If a new user got hold of this file, he'd be that way for a shorter period.
http://home.earthlink.net/~povraytrace/

So how you guys doing with those "new" windoze OSs? Any DOS stuff work or is it
all different? Like I just need another language format.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pld_tethys_a.png' (551 KB)

Preview of image 'pld_tethys_a.png'