POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP - Hover Racer : WIP - Hover Racer Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:29:41 EDT (-0400)
  WIP - Hover Racer
From: Reactor
Date: 12 Jul 2009 23:40:00
Message: <web.4a5aaba7f9266467e8ff57cc0@news.povray.org>
Work in progress shot of a model that I've spent 4 weeks working on and 4 months
ignoring.  Mostly modeled in Wings 3D, some POV primitives.  The green parts are
control surfaces that have already been cut for animation.  Once it is
"finished" I'll put it in the object collection.  Currently waiting on better
cockpit instrumentation, landing gear, and various little exterior details...

-Reactor

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'hover_racer_1.png' (223 KB)