POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Giving back to the group in shades : Re: Giving back to the group in shades Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giving back to the group in shades
From: clipka
Date: 8 Jul 2009 16:25:00
Message: <web.4a55004742435b22de52d56d0@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> Retouched this one for stellar "mistakes",
> several moons can be found after dawning the shades

Heh, this is odd.

I just notice that to me this particular shot does have a 3D-ish "feel" to it
even though I'm *not* wearing anaglyph glasses (I don't even own any).

Maybe it has to do with me being considerably short-sighted, and wearing glasses
made of highly-refractive material, which also happens to exhibit significant
dispersion.