POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Giving back to the group in shades : Re: Giving back to the group in shades Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:15:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giving back to the group in shades
From: alphaQuad
Date: 5 Jul 2009 14:05:01
Message: <web.4a50eab642435b2284d3a0c50@news.povray.org>
"StephenS" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > I didn't notice it before cause I was looking at the png.
> Yes, this is much better :-)
>
> Stephen S

I just keep on finding juicy stuff to fix.
Latest update as of this reply 340379:
http://home.earthlink.net/~gamma-quadrant/planetarium5.zip

If anyone wants to jump in here, orbit trails need to be written, don't know
when I'll get to it. Phobos and Deimos flattening recently added.

Redid the links page ...
http://home.earthlink.net/~povraytrace/

Reading down here ..."Maximum attachment size is 5000 KB".
Attempting to break the once-upon-a-time 700k limit..

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'marsdeimos_a.png' (776 KB)

Preview of image 'marsdeimos_a.png'