POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Submitted, don't see my image in Current Round : Re: Submitted, don't see my image in Current Round Server Time
3 May 2024 00:51:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Submitted, don't see my image in Current Round
From: gregjohn
Date: 5 Jul 2009 07:15:01
Message: <web.4a508a84f4d62b3c34d207310@news.povray.org>
David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:

> No submissions were rejected.  There must have been a problem with the
> submission process.  Was the image a JPEG image?  Did you get a screen
> saying that your submission was accepted?
>
> David Buck

Ah, it was a PNG. I had been in the habit of doing everything in PNG these days.
I have a distinct NON-memory of any specific error message telling me I'd sinned
by including a PNG.  I did it in a hurry.

What do your server logs tell you?

I guess a contributing factor is that I wasn't sure I wanted my daytime email
address displayed for eternity, so I put a mailinator address into the form.
Maybe the system warned me and I just didn't get the message.

Q: How are other folks handling the issue of email address? Daytime good one or
throw-away one?  I didn't even use my good one to register for this forum.