POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Giving back to the group in shades : Re: Giving back to the group in shades Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:17:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giving back to the group in shades
From: alphaQuad
Date: 4 Jul 2009 18:20:01
Message: <web.4a4fd44a42435b22c549be300@news.povray.org>
"StephenS" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > caught some southern lights
> What programs are you useing to generate your pictures? Is it POV-Ray only?
> I'm haveing some problems seeing the anaglyph fully, ghosting. The right
> eye(cyan) seems ok, but the left eye(red) has a noticeable double image. Is it
> possible that is introduced with the jpg compression?
>
> In this picture the starfield dosn't want to fuse ;)
>
> Stephen S

Post_Frame_Command="composite -stereo %sR.png %sL.png %sA.png"

I've been mainly making sure everything works. Currently EyeSep is:
 EyeSep = .01*ZeroPrlx

Now that you mention it. Hmm. Is it adjacent stars cancelling? Here, see what
you can figure out...

Programs Win32:
http://home.earthlink.net/~gamma-quadrant/planetarium5.zip
(Includes composite.exe)
http://home.earthlink.net/~gamma-quadrant/pl_maps5.zip

minGW comps
http://home.earthlink.net/~delta_quadrant/pvengine363.zip
http://home.earthlink.net/~povraytrace/povray363con.zip

higher res maps
http://home.earthlink.net/~openuniverse/

some of the code reads like viewing a fine painting, but then I'm such math nut.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pld.png' (493 KB)

Preview of image 'pld.png'