POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV files in MyDocuments folder. : POV files in MyDocuments folder. Server Time
29 Apr 2024 14:09:16 EDT (-0400)
  POV files in MyDocuments folder.
From: Micheus
Date: 27 Jun 2009 09:10:01
Message: <web.4a46197a8d79775ff32b4fbf0@news.povray.org>
I have installed the POV-Ray newest version and I did this with administrator
user account. But I have my own account and when POV is started with it I get a
message error that warning me about some files not found (*.ini, ...). So I have
observed that files are into a sub folder (povray) in "My Documents" folder from
Admin account and was necessary to copy than to "My Documents" folder from my
account in order to make POV work rightly.

(Now) Is this a correct way to use POV with a machine with multi users?

TIA
p.s. sorry my bad english.