POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another dispersion_samples anomaly : Re: Another dispersion_samples anomaly Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:28:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another dispersion_samples anomaly
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 27 Jun 2009 07:25:00
Message: <web.4a45fecc462c6a67231d6f4b0@news.povray.org>
Personally, I'm not seeing anything, and I rendered the objects myself with the
latest beta. It might be nice if you included your global photon settings, and
perhaps the light source.  The problem might be differences in
viewing angle, angle of incidence, that kind of thing.

Try rendering each one from the same angle.  Rather than using a loop render the
scene as frames of an animation with your parameters tied to the frame_number.
Slice the images up and set each sphere side-by-side for comparison.

A.D.B.