POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More polyhedra : Re: More polyhedra Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:25:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More polyhedra
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 25 Jun 2009 04:15:00
Message: <web.4a433151d12045c46dd25f0b0@news.povray.org>
> Sweet! What's the max_trace_level?

I left it at the default. I'm sure raising it would make some sort of
difference, but it looked fine so I didn't worry.

> > These are the Platonic, Archimedean and Catalan solids. How many can you name
> > without resorting to wikipedia or wolfram? :-)
> Hmm let's see, tetrahedron, cube, um, ... oh well ;)

Hehe. Before now, I could have named the platonics and probably half the
archimedeans (although I wouldn't have known they were archimedeans). I still
can't remember any of the catalans. They're all triakis-this and
rhombic-that... :)