POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : The Rules : Re: The Rules Server Time
14 May 2024 07:09:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Rules
From: Hildur K
Date: 19 Jun 2009 16:35:00
Message: <web.4a3bf5522f2043cd421830f90@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "Hildur K." <hil### [at] 3dcafemailevery1net> wrote:

> > They got their own moon? ;-)
>
> http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/imagenewdisplay/stills/index105.html

This is a great image! :-)

> (One Ring to rule them all, one Ring to guide them...)
>
> :D

Well it took me a while and some web browsing. At first glance I guessed this to
be the language they speak in Greenland. I was wrong, obviously.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durbatuluk

sleep. Something very wrong with my brain I guess.

Hildur

(not Isildur, wonder where he got that one from... because if I pretend this
name to be in a nordic language, it would mean Icefire, maybe he knew what he
was doing or maybe he was just trying to invent weird sounding names?)