POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Minimum Entry Requirements : Re: Minimum Entry Requirements Server Time
1 Jun 2024 06:51:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Minimum Entry Requirements
From: Michael Hunter
Date: 16 Jun 2009 21:55:00
Message: <web.4a384bf164396b4fd7fbc1230@news.povray.org>
Hilder K Wrote:
>"no need to get bitchy about what people choose to experiment with."

Well... that was my point in the first place. Let people do what they do and
give them the feedback you want to give. Freedom of speech. As long as it's
meaningful in a 3D context because that's what we're talking about (not just
raytracing but modeling, environmental settings, texture maps etc)...

So the bottom line is after 50+ postings in the last few days that everything is
perfect the way it has always been. Right? No one sees a problem other than me?